Related Posts with Thumbnails

"What a Difference a Year Makes"......

Sunday, January 5, 2014

 
My daughter Holly, one year ago.......
 
 
 And yesterday......my grandson Declan, 1 year old & at his darling first birthday party!
 
 
A wonderful photo of all the cousins!.....My particular favorites, are my two grandsons pictured at the right.....the handsome & kind Andrew (9 1/2) & the adorable whirlwind that is Declan (1 year) sitting on his lap!......
I think their cousin Sammy agrees with me!...she won't let Andrew go!...Keeps trying to hug him!...
Happy Birthday Declan!
Love, Nini XO

1 comments:

Schotzy January 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM  

What a maarvelous difference that year made in your lives... we, too, are blessed this past eyar with the birth of our one and only granddaughter, Lil Birdie, born in September.... Our Christmas was the best ever, well, except for that one in 1985 with our own precious daughter, Amanda! hehehehehe God bless!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP